When most homeowners are asked what their favorite kitchen appliance is, most of them will say hands down that the dishwasher is their favorite. The convenience of having to spend almost no time cleaning up after preparing and enjoying a meal allows them to have free time. Let’s face it, when your dishwasher starts misbehaving, no one wants to roll up their sleeves and combat a pile of dirty dishes instead of enjoying time with their loved ones.
Fortunately, Dragon Repair is close by and we can get your beloved dishwasher up and running in no time. We specialize in dishwasher repair services and we are experienced in working with all makes and models. There are many reasons that you should contact us first:
- We guarantee that you will be satisfied.
- We have a reputation that we have worked hard to achieve.
- We service all makes and models.
- Our schedule is flexible and can usually service the same day or the following day.
- Our prices are extremely competitive and you will be impressed with our service rates.
- We guarantee our work.
- Our techs are licensed and insured and have been factory trained.
- We will give you an estimate and will not proceed without your approval.
We repair these dishwasher brands:
You will pay the most affordable prices when we conduct a dishwasher repair service in your home. Since we service all makes and models, we will be able to get your dishwasher up and running in no time. You will not have to endure hand washing your dirty dishes for long. We only use genuine parts and we have them on hand which helps speed up the repair experience. This makes us fast, efficient, and professional.
We believe in our philosophy of doing the job right the first time while making it affordable. Repairing your dishwasher should not break your bank account. When we see what our competitors charge, we are amazed that they are still in business.
We have structured our business around being honest. We will conduct a comprehensive diagnostics test and will troubleshoot your dishwasher to get to the real source of the problem. We will also asses your dishwasher to see if we can spot any potential future problems. We will always let you know what you are dealing with.
Common Dishwasher Issues:
Your dishwasher does not seem to have power:
- Check the circuit breaker or the fuse box. The circuit breaker may have tripped or you may have blown a fuse. Also check to see if it is properly plugged in. In some cases, the power cord is disconnected and the wiring must be replaced or repaired.
- The door switch may need to be repaired or replaced.
- In some rare cases, it may be the timer or the selector switch. A professional will be able to asses the situation and let you know.
The dishes are not clean:
- In some cases, there may be an issue with water not getting to your dishwasher. It could be the shut-off valve or a dysfunctional water valve.
- A clogged spray arm could make your dishwasher not clean your dishes properly.
- Water temperature needs to be higher. The water should be at 120 degrees. If it is any lower, it might not clean your dishes.
- You need to add more soap. Try adding both parts and see if it does the trick.
- A smoky look on your dishes is caused by calcium buildup. Clean your dishwasher with a dishwasher cleaner.
Your dishwasher isn’t draining:
- The drain hoses are possibly clogged or there is an air gap.
- There is a broken belt or the belt has been stretched out after use. The belt will need to be replaced.
- A dishwasher may not drain if the drain impeller is faulty. You will need to replace it.
- Most dishwashers have a drain solenoid inside of them. It is used to drain the water out after a wash cycle. When it gets stuck, it will not drain the water properly.
- The motor might be stuck and needs to be freed up.
- The timer is defective.
Your dishwasher does not have any water going into it.
Be sure that there is water going to the dishwasher. A dishwasher cannot run properly without the correct amount of water. In these types of situations, as mentioned above, be sure to check the water-off valve. There also might be a defective water valve.
Some of the repair services we offer:
- Range and Stoves
- Wall Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Stackable Laundry
- Washing Machine
- Over The Range Microwaves
- Ice Makers
- Wine Refrigerators
Cities we service: