A washing machine is no good without its partner, the dryer. In most cases, when our dryer malfunctions, it is challenging to wash our clothes because we are not set up to hang all of our clothes on the line. Furthermore, when we have to hang our clothes to dry, they do not come out wrinkle-free as they do when we have used the dryer to dry them. This means that even if you hang your clothes to dry when your dryer has stopped working, you will still have to iron them. Your other option is to wash your clothes at the laundromat which is extremely expensive and time consuming. Your best option is to contact a professional dryer repair company.
Dragon repair has withstood the test of time and we have built a loyal base of customers because of our honesty, professionalism, excellent customer service, and affordable prices. Our business philosophy is based on being ethical because we believe that by being a company that is focused on customer satisfaction, we will your first choice when your appliances, such as your dryer, need to be repaired. We will always get the job done right the first time and we will always be sure to let you know if your dryer needs to be repaired or replaced.
We repair these dryer brands:
We work on all makes and models of dryer regardless if they are gas or electric dryers. Below are some common problem experienced with gas dryers:
It doesn’t work at all:
- There is no power source getting to the dryer. This could due to a tripped circuit breaker or you may have blown a fuse. Also, you can check to see if the electrical socket is working by plugging something else into it.
- In some cases, where your dryer does not have power, it could be the door switch or the door switch lever. If this is what is malfunctioning, then it will need to be replaced.
- The door switch has an actuator level. If this lever is malfunctioning, then the dryer will not start.
- If the dryer has overheated, then it is possible that the thermal fused has burnt out.
- Although uncommon, the timer needs to be replaced.
There’s no heat:
- If your dryer turns on but there is no heat, then the gas valve coils could be malfunctioning.
- The thermal fuse might be at fault. It could have burnt out when the dryer possibly overheated.
- The igniter might be faulty. These can break easily and are fragile.
- The flame sensor might be the reason that your dryer has no heat.
- For electric dryers, it is possible that the heating element has burnt out. If this is the case, then it will have to be replaced.
It takes too long to dry:
- A normal dryer cycle is about 45 minutes but can go up to an hour.
- Make sure that the vent dryer hose and the vent duct is not clogged. This can be caused by lint and if too much accumulates, it can be a fire hazard.
- The thermostat can be malfunctioning. If one of the two thermostats breaks down, then this can affect the performance of your dryer.
- The heating element can be burnt out and needs to be replaced.
Professional Dryer Tips:
- Always dry a full load. It doesn’t cost you less if you dry less clothing at a time. However, never overload your dryer. This is extremely inefficient and can cause your dryer to break down if you pack it. Clothes need to breathe and they go through the drying process.
- Be sure to empty the lint trap before or after each use. This will allow your dryer to breathe so that it is working more efficiently because it allows the air to circulate.
- Be sure to clean your dryer’s vent system to prevent it from getting clogged and potentially overheating.
Some of the repair services we offer:
- Range and Stoves
- Wall Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Stackable Laundry
- Washing Machine
- Over The Range Microwaves
- Ice Makers
- Wine Refrigerators
Cities we service: