With many years of service and experience, Dragon Repair is always here for you. We repair all brands, makes, and models of wall ovens, double wall ovens and wall ovens with microwaves. Our technicians are factory trained and have the knowledge necessary to properly diagnose your wall oven problems.
We offer the following:
- We know what an inconvenience it is to have a faulty wall oven. Because of this, we offer same day service in many instances.
- We never want to show up unexpectedly and therefore, you will always receive a courtesy call prior to our arrival.
- We are well aware of what out competitors are charging and we believe that the best way to keep customers happy is by being professional while offering the best prices in our field.
- We only hire the best to represent Dragon Repair and all of our techs are professional, licensed, and insured.
- We typically have a general idea of cost before we begin our work and will share that information with you. If there is something that our tech sees that might cost you additionally, it is always discussed with you first.
- Our work will always be guaranteed. If you are not satisfied, we will give you your money back with no questions asked.
- We have the best customer service. We are the only company that requires continued education and training on customer service. All of our techs are required to represent Dragon Repair in the most professional manner.
We repair these wall oven brands:
Your wall oven is probably one of the most used appliances in your house next to the washer and dryer. However, as with all appliances, wear and tear will require a repair. Below are the problems that we commonly see with wall ovens:
- The temperature is not correct.
- The temperature is getting too hot and in turn, your food is being burned.
- Completely stops working.
- There are power issues and you notice that the lighting is not working properly.
- The heating element is not working.
- The baking element is not working.
- The broiler element is not working.
- There are noticeable thermostat issues.
- You suspect that there are problems with the wiring.
- The oven door will not unlock.
All of these issues are ones that we have seen over and over again with different brands and models of wall oven units. Please do not attempt to fix any issues with your wall oven yourself because this can compromise your wall oven and even go as far as putting your family at risk.
Although there are many online sources on how to fix these types of ovens, it is possible that there is something major at play, such as a wiring or electrical issue. Non-trained individuals and amateurs do not easily detect these types of issues. This can lead to more frustration, safety problems and expenses. It is advisable to contact a pro when it comes to repairing your wall oven. This will guarantee that the job will be done right the first time and that you are not endangering your household.
Some of the repair services we offer:
- Range and Stoves
- Wall Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Stackable Laundry
- Washing Machine
- Over The Range Microwaves
- Ice Makers
- Wine Refrigerators
Cities we service: