If you have the convenience of having a washing machine inside your house then you are very fortunate. No one feels it more than when your washing machine quits working and you have piles of dirty laundry, requiring that you make a trip to the laundromat. Laundromat expenses add up and they are very inconvenient than doing laundry at home. When your washer breaks down, there is one thing you can do; call the professional washing machine repair company.
If your mashing machine has broken down, be sure to contact Dragon Repair. Our technicians are trained and skilled to be able to repair your washer if it is malfunctioning. We guarantee our work and promise that we will get the job done right the first time. A reputable company has a good reputation and a loyal client base to prove it. Don’t waste time searching for a company that doesn’t have the credibility to fix your washing machine.
We repair these washing machine brands:
It is always best to call a professional when fixing your washer because a skilled technician, like ours, will actually know what to look for and will be able to determine you if your washer is worth fixing in the first place. As with most appliances, washing machines have common issues and problems. We fix all models and brands.
Common Problems Experienced With Washing Machines
Washer not spinning or draining:
- The water drain system can get clogged by small articles of clothing such as small socks. When this happens, it can clog the hose. It’s common for small socks or other small clothing items to get into the water drain system and clog the hose leading to the pump or the pump itself.
- The pump belt might need to be replaced.
- The lid switch assembly is not working. This switch can malfunction either electronically or mechanically.
- The drain hose is clogged or has possibly gotten pinched behind the washing machine.
- The drive belt is worn out. It will need to be replaced.
Washer not going through cycles:
- When the washer is not going through cycles, the timer is typically the root of the problem. The timer will not advance and allow the washer to go to the next cycle.
Washer not getting water or over flowing:
- Usually problems that have to do with overflowing have something to do with the pressure switch. The pressure switch is usually what senses where the water level is at. The pressure switch has a tube that is attached to it and sometimes overtime, this tube can be rattled loose and needs to be adjusted. In other cases, this tube can sometimes get clogged which will not allow your washing washing pressure switch to work as it should.
- If your washing machine is not filling up enough, then you might possibly have a kinked water hose.
Washer will not start up:
- When your washer does not start up, it is very possible that there is no power getting to your washing machine. In other cases, you might have to check to see if you have a tripped circuit breaker or a fuse has blow. Sometimes, there power cord itself has been disconnected and you have a wiring issue on your hands.
- When your washer does not start up, it is usually associated with the lid switch. We see a lot of situations where the lid switch is not working and is prevents the washing machine from working.
Some of the repair services we offer:
- Range and Stoves
- Wall Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Stackable Laundry
- Washing Machine
- Over The Range Microwaves
- Ice Makers
- Wine Refrigerators
Cities we service: