A true wine connoisseur knows the benefits and necessity of having a wine cooler or wine refrigerator. Many people who enjoy wine are purchasing wine cooler because they chill wine to the perfect serving temperature and these refrigerators are the perfect size to place just about anywhere. This gives you accessibility to wine at your fingertips. When your wine refrigerator is broken, Call Dragon Repair to get it fixed ASAP.
We repair these wine refrigerator brands:
Not all wine refrigerator repair companies are the same and Dragon Repair has proven to be the best available. Our team is friendly, highly professional, factory trained, reliable and will get the job done right the first time. Our business is built around honest work at affordable prices which has kept our customers satisfied one repair job after another. Your satisfaction is our priority. We are proud of what we stand for and our loyal base of customers and positive reviews can vouch for it. We fix all makes and models of wine coolers and have the knowledge to know how to repairs yours quickly. We will have your wine cooler up and running in no time. We can get your wine cooler up and running again in no time. Call us to find the best time to service your appliance.
Common Wine Refrigerator Repairs
By maintaining your wine cooler, you will ensure that it is running at its best and it is a great way to promote a longer life-span.
- Be sure to inspect the power cord. Power cords that get cut or frayed are a fire hazard.
- Sometime the interior lights will burn out. Be sure to replace them.
- If a rack gets broken, be sure to replace it.
- Be sure that the cooling element is working properly.
- Be sure that the fan is working properly.
As with all appliances, your wine refrigerator also needs proper care and maintenance. This will guarantee that it lasts a long time and runs efficiently. It ensure optimal performance. Below are some of preventative maintenance tips that you can follow:
How To Clean Your Wine Refrigerator
- One of the best ways that you can keep your wine refrigerator running at its best is by making sure that you clean the interior and the exterior.
- If you do not clean the exterior, then the beautiful finishes that these appliances have can become discolored. Be sure to use a non-abrasive cleanser and cloth.
- Be sure to unplug your wine cooler before cleaning.
- Remove all of the racks for a more thorough cleaning.
- You can use a mild detergent and warm water. We suggest using baking soda. Mix 2 TBSP with 1 Qt. Of water.
- Be sure to pull out the water box and rinse it out.
- Do not clean with flammable fluids because the can cause a fire or explosion.
How To Make Your Wine Cooler Run At Its Best
- Be sure to read the owner’s manual that came with your appliance.
- Limit the amount of times that the door is opened.
- Be sure that the door is completely closed.
- Be sure to check the door seal every so often as these can become worn out after time.
- Never overfill your wine refrigerator.
- When moving a bottle(s) inside your refrigerator, be sure to do it carefully. Do not let the bottles scratch the interior or exterior of the chiller.
- Do not place items in top of your wine refrigerator.
Some of the repair services we offer:
- Range and Stoves
- Wall Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Stackable Laundry
- Washing Machine
- Over The Range Microwaves
- Ice Makers
- Wine Refrigerators
Cities we service: